Dopey's babies
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
hAIz... ytd i said my hamster gif birth to 5 babies rite? but is actually 8 babies and 6 died in the night, den tdy i saw 2 hammie babies left and i keep finding them
E story started like tis:
when i reached home, sis told me there is 8 babies and not 5, and she told me ytd 6 hammie babies died at night and now got 2...b4 i going school i looked at them and they are already dead. Poor Dopey still put so many bedding into her mouth and take out e bedding juz to let her babies to have warm. Ytd i saw a baby without head, I tot i see wrongly, but sis told me e hamster died without head... I told my sis to spread them but she and her bf dun listen and all the hamsterS lived together with the babies, if I am not wrong, is other hamsters step on the babies and they got suffocated.. I still hoping they grown up, and next time can celebrate their birthday together..