Shopping
Friday, September 15, 2006
Ytd went out with Gwen, Linda and my bf. Went to Bugis to ve a lunch in MacDonald, after that followed Gwen go c clothes, accessiories. Supposed Linda wanna take neoprint de, but no work no money. Too bad, cannot grant Linda's wish.. Maybe one day Gwen and I will take wif u.
But at least we took 1 pic wif linda using mobile phone. And 2 pics wif Gwen and I. Here are the pics.

After taking pics, go around e shops and saw pig stickers, my bf bought it. At 5pm, Linda needed to go back home, Gwen decided to shop bugis street so we went there. Saw alot of nice clothes, nice shoes there, planning to buy when i've money. Shop until 6.20pm, Gwen went home, left my bf and I, so we went to Clementi eat. I kanna nose blocking while in bus, too cold le, cannot breathe while drinkin water so when we reached the Sumo House, I'm so difficult in eating, nose blocking, almost out of breath. Shit!
I ate the wasabi trying to unblock my nose but still the same. Giving up eating noodles, ate sushi den finished, went out of the Sumo House, blowed nose, after that much more better le.. The night is still young, we went to IMM, went there c my fren, Jolene. She's working in GIANT customer services. Went to Mini Toons bought another sticker, after that went to GIANT bought candles for lantern festival and a packet of plant seeds.
Reached home le.. My bf and I put stickers on our hps. As for the seeds, we'll plant it one day, c whose flowers grown up nicely.
Now waiting for Linda to online, cuz tdy maybe gg out tgt again. Gwen dont noe wanna go where. As for me, i wanted to go Sentosa. But they dont like beach..... -.-"