interview
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Ytd went to Centrepoint for an interview w Gwen, is my sis's company. Work as a bedsheets promotor. So sianz, work weekends , public holidays plus sch holidays. If i dont work, sis will say me v useless. Aiya she wants me to pay the SCV bills etc. If i got money alr, she will ask me to buy this buy that for her, until left no money. I asked her to buy things for me, in e end she will ask me to return but if she called me buy things for her, i called her to return money, she will not return, den ask her again, she'll say she didnt borrow any money from me. E promoter muz wear all black, nid to buy clothes and shoes. Will start next weekend.. After interview, Gwen and I went to Far east plaza, den heeren and Cine, till 11pm we went home.. Haha! when on the way to bus stop, i head to cineleisure, I saw Jiu Kong, e taiwan guy, in the channel 8 Comedy show at near the cineleisure's hotel wif a grp of taiwan frenz.. Tt time when i saw Jiu Kong, i'm not sure he is Jiu Kong so asked Gwen izit Jiu Kong? Den Jiu Kong heard it and step backward & we walked in front of him, I heard him talking w his taiwan's fren.. Jiu Kong's voice.... "Jolene dun be sad.. i should snap Jiu Kong for u."
Here are some pics tt we took ytd. Others will upload into my yahoo picture.