Make-up for linda ;)
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Today during break time, Linda, Gwen and I went to lot 1. We went to the Aries shop and Linda and I talked abt cosmetics, and she asked me abt mascara. After Aries shop, we went to watson, Linda wanted to buy eyeshadow, asked me whether blue colour suits her, I asked Linda can make up for her juz put eyeshadow. So I put yellow 1st, blue in the middle and pink at the end. Cuz if apply blue eyeshadow on the whole eyes, it will looks dull and looks like someone has punch u(Panda eyes). So I told Linda, she can buy yellow, blue and pink, but she still chose blue and plus tdy she didnt bring enough money, she decided to buy it another day. Haha! Let me upload Linda's pic here...
Here is the pic of linda. I juz applied 3 colours of eyeshadows on her. HeeHee~
*Yellow, Blue and Pink..*