Chinatown
Friday, February 02, 2007
Ytd after sch went chinatown wif Gwen, den met my bf in chinatown. Gwen and I went to the ppl's park complex and c beads. My bf bought me 2 hair bands.
After that went to chinatown point, we went in a cystal shop and we saw e cystal necklaces, e salesman said hold e necklace and hang it above ur another palm and called it to turn round or any direction, it will turned.. Yup it did turned.. but i tried other things like jade, it oso can turn leh.. i even try my doraemon necklace oso can turn.. but tdy demostrate to joe but it dun seem to turn already..
When e salesman said e cystal will turn, i felt like buying. Every colour of the crystal represents something . I think e crystal is real 1, but it costs $140.. so expensive.. Maybe is bcos ytd I held e necklace so everythings i hold can turn..even e plastic bag too.. my bf oso try, e necklace can turn too.. Well, hard to believe too.. u guys can try holding a jade necklace or crystal necklace and called it to turn round, or front to back.. c whether got turn or not bah..
We oso went to a anime shop, and dear bought me a doraemon keychain, is in a box and when i opened e box is a Captain doraemon.. Surprise! Hmm.. after tt went to chinatown street where ppl selling New yr stuffs.. And dear bought me a set of doraemon figuring.. 10 doraemons inside.. And Gwen and I took a lot of pics too..
Gwen and I at Chinatown~ =)

Dear Dear and I~ =p

Snapped by dear dear.. (Back view 1)
The Hair I Designed
`Copyright`-

(Back view 2)
Snapped 3


Miss Clown
On Bus

A pig face!

Dear and I on bus taking stupid pics..