Welcome to CLAOMUIDLLA.blogspot.com

updatesss!!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
25th Feb 07

Dear and I went to Sentosa and see flowers.. Take alots of pics but too sianz to take alone, and v tired.. The flowers exhibition ended at 7pm.. Hmm.. not so satified wif all my pics.. lol but nvm.. After that went vivo city for a walk. Bought some stuffs for our next sentosa trip.. Is too boring to keep on playing wif the water, so decided to build sand castle for our next trip.. Linda and Gwen come along too.. ok? More ppl more fun!


23th Feb 07

Went watch ghost rider at westmall wif dear.. Well was a nice show.. And it realli let me recall of captain planet.. cuz of the 5 elements.. lol.. I kept on waiting for the captain planet cartoon to show.. I missed the cartoon so much, it was my fav. cartoon since young!


19th Feb 07

It was the 2nd day of New Year.. went to my grandma's hse.. Eat "ren sheng" wif my aunt, grandma and cousins.. but end up 3 of us ate them up.. B4 going home, sis and I took some pics wif them..

18th Feb 07

1st day of New yr went to my granny's hse, alot of ppls.. some i din even know.. some i 4gt who they are.. cuz every 1 yr seen them once.. Uncle brought his camera and took pics and video us.. haha.. It was the day i nv 4gt.. Last yr didnt celebrate any new yr cuz my ah gong's bro passed away b4 new yr eve.. He got a sudden asthma and no water for the asthma thing. Uncle went down to buy but it was too late, he was gone..



On the way to granny's hse~





17th Feb 07

My family and I went to granny's hse and eat ruinon dinner together.. Not many ppls in granny's hse..

16th Feb 07

It was a crazy day that dear and I went out at 10.30pm.. we nv go out so late at night.. i juz felt like going chinatown and take a walk.. And it was also our 8th months anniversary..

Wow it was so crowded and I was so frustrated!! Arrgh!! Saw a doraemon windmill and bought it.. and doraemon carrier.. Guess who I saw? I saw my sis's ex tuition fren, Daren(The Project Superstar), Wang Jian Fu and Cui Fang at chinatown for the next day show.. After chinatown dont feel like going home.. Went to clark quay for a walk.. Walk until nothing to walk, went home..

♥10:49 am

-ME

Created by Crazyprofile.com

Aries.
Single.


LOVES


KTV
Durians
Make up
Cut hair
Movie/TV
Kayaking
Shopping
Wrestling
Beach/Sentosa
Design hairstyles
Travelling/Exploring
Collecting Saga seeds



-LINKS
WHO ARE THEY ???


  • Adeline
  • Alvin Teo
  • Brenda
  • Chun Hao
  • Dear's Tattoo
  • Esther Tan
  • Fredric
  • HuiLing
  • Irene
  • Jane Lee
  • Jolene
  • Karen
  • Khim
  • Kumar
  • Linda
  • Michelle
  • CT Naq
  • Serene
  • Wei rong
  • Xiao Wei
  • MyPrincessPalace
  • MyClassyCloset
  • I-Heart-Make-Up
  • Make-Up Empire
  • Beauty In House
  • XiaXue
  • -ARCHIVES
    October 2005 July 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010

    -TAGBOARD




    -CREDITS

    designer| © HUITING 07
    brushes| 1 2
    tutorial| 1
    fonts| 1
    host| 1 2 3