PS - SMU - NUH
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Ytd went out with cousins n my sis,
met them at PS KFC.
I late.
lol..
cuz i walk to MRT,
shd take bus...
den i walk back take bus.
After PS went to SMU,
there have sales!
Sis bought me a pen
which is 3 for $10.
i think she bought 9 of it.
which costs $30 ba.
It's very lovely, handmade.
Saw my frenz there.
Saw Ailing my pri sch mates
and ITE NITEC frenz..
selling stuffs there..
After tt, went to NUH c my granny.
We noe we have to be prepare
she might leave us anytime.
Parents and aunt wanna convert granny to christian.
Another aunts n uncles say granny decide not to be christian.
And there it goes.........
They arguing abt religion stuffs.
i tink granny makes a right decision
cuz ah gong is taoism/buddism.
I tink granny shd follows Ah gong.
My sis and I remain as taoism,
parents convert to christian.
Haiz.
They only noe how to force ppl to join christian.
Granny dunwan le den dun force her anymore.
Follow Ah gong is the right decision le.
Everytime i woke up kept on crying.
Hoping there is a miracle
so that granny will recover soon.
Kept hoping her kidney still works,
heart is not weak anymore. etc.....
Granny nv open her eyes, kept slping,
cant even eat or drink.
I juz hope there is a miracle comes..
Granny's wish is to go home.
But her condition is not good now.