Sawasdee station GOLF MIKE
Monday, April 06, 2009
I'm at library now. Saw my sis when heading to westmall. She asked me whr m i going? with who? Den I said go use com alone. Den she asked y? Den I ve to tell her e truth. "Computer spoilt liao." Lol her expression v angry, kept scolding me ta ma de. Lol..
Ytd accompany my dad go suntec again. He walks so slow. Den I walk alone so fast, no secure. Went back to e health exhibition, he wants to b sure abt e payment. He talks so long, talks those unrelated stuffs. I buai tahan went to buy smth to eat. Finished eating, he still talking.
Finally~...! Den bring him go suntec walk walk, den he dunwan to buy or see things so went home. I ve no sense for direction, den he oso dunno how to go home. Den I anyhow walk, but still find our way home.
Well, Instead of taking short cut, we took a long cut. But is ok.. cuz we pass thr esplanade, lots of portriats to c. I asked him to help me take pic w e backgrd but.... Argh~ dun say liao.
Let's talk abt today bah. B4 I went to library, I watched Sawasdee Station~! As I mentioned my last post, Golf Mike will b interview. Tdy I saw them in tv I was so happy. Haha! and took pics of them! But too bad I cant upload!!! I tried to on my computer tdy, but it hung again. Afterwards, cnt on liao. It says "No video input". My graphic card oso gt problem, computer screen no colour tt time. Ytd listen to imeem half way, computer shut down itself.
THE END~!!














