Welcome to CLAOMUIDLLA.blogspot.com

Lavendar, Bugis
Saturday, April 18, 2009
160409

Went to library n used computer. After tt was planning where to go. Standing at the MRT station, looking at the map, asking myself shd I go golden mile to buy thai cds? Ina called and asked me to meet her n Chichi. Dunno I got a feeling tt e guy who like me b4 was there. I really have telepathic. I noe is unbelieveable. I got this since young. Wad I think or wad it flashs through my mind, it will happened later. At library, "He" was flashed through my mind. So unlucky, saw him at MRT and he was spying me. Pervert! Ppl enjoyed being loved but I tink he is too desperate. Well, long story..... during my work(last time) he came and bought me lots of different chocolates eg. a box of ferreo rochers, kinder bueno, a big box of mixed chocolates, a milk to my workplace. I was working Metro tt time, how can I kept all this at my counter. OMG! Den 2nd time I was being followed by him. Argh~! Think of it makes me goosebumps. I got bf liao, he called me break up with my bf and stick with him. INSANE!

Ok! Tt's enough.. Back to where I'm...
So I told Ina I'm gg Lavendar, so they accompanied me went golden mile and got my fav thai CDs. After tt we r standing outside a restaurant, thinkin wad to eat. An insane thai man used fingers and pointed at us and dunno scold wad to us. Tt time I was blurred, cuz I met someone more insane den him. My frenz are scared, and pulled me away. Ina was praying. Chi asked me Is e man set curse on us? Den I said I dun tink so bah, I tink he is crazy only. But tt man didnt do it to other ppls. Only at us. Went in to e restaurant and eat. I sat facing e window, I saw tt man who scolded us juz nw, he walked so fast and looked so angry. So I can 100% he is insane and not cursing us. Tada! Mystery solved!

My friends dun really like to go golden mile. We met 2 ppls asking us direction, like we r a tour guides. Haha.. 1stly we met a man asking us where is the most beautiful scenery in Singapore, Ina answered "City Hall" e guy still asked back e same qns. End up Ina sounded angry and shouted "City Hall"! Haha I was laughing.. E man still cant get it, so he said thanks and we crossed bridge to Golden mile. 2ndly was a lady asking us where is arab street while we r walking to Bugis.

We walked ard Bugis, went to e new shopping centre near bugis street. Nth much though. I was finding another shopping centre but I couldnt find. I really went there b4, is a blue building. They dun believe me there is really a shopping mall. I muz find it 1 day and bring them go. Lalalala~!

After tt we went to take MRT but b4 tt we sat at the staircase, waiting for Ina to finish her OLD Chang Kee foods. At e same time looking at ppl. Lol den they were discussing e ppl's dressing, e lady's butt etc and LAUGH!

♥6:16 pm

-ME

Created by Crazyprofile.com

Aries.
Single.


LOVES


KTV
Durians
Make up
Cut hair
Movie/TV
Kayaking
Shopping
Wrestling
Beach/Sentosa
Design hairstyles
Travelling/Exploring
Collecting Saga seeds



-LINKS
WHO ARE THEY ???


  • Adeline
  • Alvin Teo
  • Brenda
  • Chun Hao
  • Dear's Tattoo
  • Esther Tan
  • Fredric
  • HuiLing
  • Irene
  • Jane Lee
  • Jolene
  • Karen
  • Khim
  • Kumar
  • Linda
  • Michelle
  • CT Naq
  • Serene
  • Wei rong
  • Xiao Wei
  • MyPrincessPalace
  • MyClassyCloset
  • I-Heart-Make-Up
  • Make-Up Empire
  • Beauty In House
  • XiaXue
  • -ARCHIVES
    October 2005 July 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010

    -TAGBOARD




    -CREDITS

    designer| © HUITING 07
    brushes| 1 2
    tutorial| 1
    fonts| 1
    host| 1 2 3