Practice on make up
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Well well.. Friends always didnt notice I got put on make up or not. Quite sad leh.. Only put when I go out but NONO to school. Friends tink I didnt put on make up. So I practice my make up! Watched youtube everyday learn make up. But I dont really blend e colour well. My fringe grew long, I go cut it myself. Abit gong la.. But it's ok la.. Hair will grow so I dont realli care. Anyway, I ve improved my cutting skills. Hooray~! If I show u my sec days photo, u will laugh at my fringe. I like weird hairstyle so tt fringe in my sec days is KNS. Haha.. still rmb my malay frenz asked me where I cut my fringe. I told them I cut myself. They say nice n stylo. But I tink it's juz a compliment. Lol..Tdy I spent my time exploring ard. After sch went to Lot 1, after tt went to westmall library. Cuz I ve finished e "ROTTEN SCHOOL" book by R.L STINE liao. Yeah! I realised "ROTTEN SCHOOL" is not e book title, is like "FEAR STREET", "HORROR POINT", "GOOSEBUMPS".Reached home practice my make up. No model for me to try on so I try on my face. I tink it looks horrible. Nvm.. 1 day I will succeed. But I tink I ve improved. Haha. 
BEFORE I cut my hair.

AFTER I CUT MY HAIR. GONG rite?
But I love it.. Muhahaha!


PRACTICING on my make up. Horrible rite?