Check up
Friday, August 21, 2009
Take blood test n urine test tis morning alone.Doc says take finger blood test, but I do research in internet, ppl says e device is not accurate. Den Jolene oso call me take from vessel. Bcuz I m curious, end up took both methods. 1 from finger, 1 from vessel. My blood reading is 4.3. Tt time 6.0 quite high for my age. now back to normal rate. Doc says it is bcuz last nite I didnt eat, tt's y decrease. He says if I eat, and it increases and didnt decrease, it means I m diabetic.
I oso didnt buy tt device, so no nid check.
And e doc didnt provide me more informations abt diabetes. Ask him questions, he asks me check it out myself or check out with other doc. Wad kind of doctor is this?
After check up, walk around my area. Got flea market at blk 275. Bought 2 top. There were nice. Actually wanna go for hair cut. But I tink I can cut my own. So I use my leftover money to buy clothes.
I cant cut my back hair myself, so anyhow cut. And it turns out this pattern...
It is out of shape. Special?
C=
Raining days, good to sleep.
My retarded face.
Dont put hp beside u. RADIATION~!
i love mini coopers! I collect alots~!


B4 meeting Linda, I got nth to do.. So I make bling bling on my mini cooper.

Sue didnt turned up, only Linda n I.Forever @ library. Lol
(Btw, overtrimmed my side hair, it turns out so short! Lol)
Lol, Linda is gg to kill me if she watched this.