Welcome to CLAOMUIDLLA.blogspot.com

Update
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Monday, 10th Aug

Doing HOT STEAM mask with sister.




Tuesday, 11 Aug

Cut my own hair, actually dun feel like cutting it. I held on to e scissor, I started to cut. Cutting hair is like drawing. Sometimes I juz drew without knowing with I am drawing. But I prefer drawing person and my own cartoon person.

Same like cutting hair, it came out weird n funny. But hair will grow, juz relax.. I only cut my fringe and my side hair. Haha. I cant cut the back myself.



Purposely leave a tail. It's juz a design.

Wednesday, 12 Aug

Last paper of POE, I didnt revise much, but hope I can pass. Pretty easy but I anyhow do.


Thursday, which is today, 13Aug

Went to facial, she trimmed my eyebrows without telling me again. Actually my eyebrows from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan liao. Den got the shape and is dark. Now my eyebrows turned out light. U noe y light? Bcuz she plucked my eyebrows until no eyebrow lor.. so machiam I no eyebrow liao.. E worst is e shape!!!! Ah gua eyebrow!!! I need to draw my eyebrow liao. ='C
In e morning sister says my eyebrows looked nice liao. Later she came home, she sure Eeeeee again liao or say looks like ah gua. :'C
I dont dare to tell e beautician "dont touch my eyebrows anymore." Later I break her heart. 28th Aug is Jolene's bday.. Hope my eyebrows faster grow!!!

After facial, I explored around, and entered a shopping mall named Pennisula Plaza (if I m not wrong) and bought 2 bags. Bcuz I find the bags are unique. I loved it so much! Anyway, my school bag is going to spoil liao. Not only e bags they sell are unique, the shirts and caps are unique too. They sell belts too. Anyone who love weird things like me can go take a look, is at level 2.

Designs are weird tt catches my eyes. I find them unique. Maybe u guys will think is too over or too weird? Anyway, different ppl has different taste. But I think this 2 bags are not weird though. It can use for school bags or travelling.

My radio bag and comic bag.


"When I was young I listen to the radio, waiting for my fav. song. When they played I'd sing along, it made me smile." (singing)


After tt I entered another shopping mall, and bought skin care from the booth. I need to use water based cleanser products. So I need that.


There's another bag tt catches my eyes. Do u noe e late oldies singer wearing the white dress and got e mole near her mouth? Her dress always kena blow up de. Lol.. Sorry I dunno her name. E bag got her face. So cute!!!

Oso got Lee Xiao Long bag and Elvis bag. Cool right?


I searched for "mole singer" in yahoo image and finally found her. Her name was Marilyn Monroe. Ta da da da! ! !


Mission completed.

Good bye!!

♥8:48 pm

-ME

Created by Crazyprofile.com

Aries.
Single.


LOVES


KTV
Durians
Make up
Cut hair
Movie/TV
Kayaking
Shopping
Wrestling
Beach/Sentosa
Design hairstyles
Travelling/Exploring
Collecting Saga seeds



-LINKS
WHO ARE THEY ???


  • Adeline
  • Alvin Teo
  • Brenda
  • Chun Hao
  • Dear's Tattoo
  • Esther Tan
  • Fredric
  • HuiLing
  • Irene
  • Jane Lee
  • Jolene
  • Karen
  • Khim
  • Kumar
  • Linda
  • Michelle
  • CT Naq
  • Serene
  • Wei rong
  • Xiao Wei
  • MyPrincessPalace
  • MyClassyCloset
  • I-Heart-Make-Up
  • Make-Up Empire
  • Beauty In House
  • XiaXue
  • -ARCHIVES
    October 2005 July 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010

    -TAGBOARD




    -CREDITS

    designer| © HUITING 07
    brushes| 1 2
    tutorial| 1
    fonts| 1
    host| 1 2 3