updates
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Wednesday, 26th August
Went Jurong Point having Dian Xiao Er with bf. Delicious. I love duck meat.
After tt meet Linda.
Crocodile Soup
Roasted Duck meat



Thursday, 27th August
Meet Linda at Orchard, helped sister to buy Kose at Takashimaya. Helped Linda picked a white dress at Far East Plaza. I think it's nice on her. Finally she got a dress!
Went to Bishan Junction 8 after tt. *Yawn* freaking tired.
Tell u a joke. While on e train to Bishan, there's a cockroach dropped onto my arm and crawled to my bag den I told Linda. Linda helps me to shake my bag. Guess where it drops to? On to e man's pant. Den it crawls to his sock.. Luckily e man was slping. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


This is Imp, e one I put it in freezer when she is young.
This is curl-imp, her husband.
Friday, 28th August
Happy birthday to Jolene! Went to celebrate her bday at pasir ris Costa sands.
Haha Jolene, thx for praising my make up has improved n my hair is nice.
I ve made smth for Jonathan, cuz nv meet him for years, but I've no chance to pass to him.




Jolene n her bf.
I took tis portion. Cuz got rose. C=
Tis is wad I made for Jonathan. I noe my sewing sux.
