download
Monday, September 07, 2009
1 week has passed. I still havent download finished my "LOVE OF SIAM" movie. Currently it is stucked at 55%. But I have started watching e front part. It was a meaningful movie. Muz watch! Although there's a few seconds of guy n guy kissing part, but it doesnt matter. And e way they giving present to their loved ones is creative. Watch liao u will noe. C=Sue has helped me download finished but I stubborn, I wan to download myself. Her 1 is English subtitles, e one I download is Chinese subtitles. Read chinese subtitles r more touching and e words are big n clear. Ytd shd go grandma's house. Bf says he has to work so cant company me go Army Open House. =CI wanna play air rifle. But it's ok. If I m still alive in nxt yr. I still ve chance to go.So I went home and watch e repeat Sawasdee Station. I listen to e blood type carefully and wrote down on a piece of paper. E previous post is not e correct information I gave.Here is e correct info for Blood types......A= came to love, u r a coward. U dont know how to express ur feelings.B= u r lively, if u like someone. U will make it happen.AB= love listening den talking, love peace. Came to argument u keep quiet. Come to love, u wont make e 1st move.O= loves talking, be e centre of conversation. U will make e 1st move. Came to criticizing, u r into it. U r a great fighter if come to conflicts/argument.My parents are O blood so I muz b O blood too right? But I am more to e AB blood type of character. LOL.