6 sense
Sunday, September 27, 2009
A fren saw my msn personal message, he asks me how would I spend e 1 hour b4 I die. So my ans to him is dress myself beautifully, applying make up. Lol. And I ask him how abt u? When asking him tis qn, I guess his ans would be "raping all girls." Bingo! He replies rape all e girls. I was shocked. Y everytimes I tink of something it happens? It's been like this since I was young. When e ans is reveal, I told my family, they always say this to me "ppl say e ans out liao den u say." Actually I am not, I really can know e ans b4 they say out. Is it 6 sense? Is it mind reader? Or coincidence? Sometimes a image of a person flashs through my mind, after tt I will c e person. Example 2 days ago at westmall alone, was thinking of my bf's sister out of e sudden. Then when I was gg to leave shop n save, I saw her entering shop n save w her baby. I faster turned away, dont wan her to c me. Another time was thinking abt zoo, cuz I wanna go ride horse! den cousin says she is going to zoo with sister on this monday, asking me wanna go or not. Too bad, I got school in morning. If she goes on Tuesday, I can go. Wish she postpones to Tuesday. Lol.
E fren jio me go watch 4bia with him, shd I go? Hmm.. although I feel no harm if I meet him. But I seldom meet strangers through internet. Bcuz I m quiet n boring person. C=