Welcome to CLAOMUIDLLA.blogspot.com

update on ytd n tdy.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Yesterday, Monday

Dear came my house n passed me spanish foods. It's delicious but it's so late tt I dont eat so much. I trimmed my eyebrows in e afternoon. At night, I begged my bf to let me trim his eyebrows but he rejected me. LOL. But I dont care, bring out my tools and starts to trim off his unwanted eyebrows.
I love guy's eyebrows shape to b nice n thick. As for eyes, dont need to b double eyelids cuz me, myself is single eyelids. HAHA!


Trimming was done.


Today, Tuesday
Met Linda at CWP at 230. Nth much. When we were in night market, feel something on my back leg. I shake it off. Poor lady bird dropped on e ground. It's v cute n has shiny body. I picked it up onto my palm. Carried it all along. But flew away when we were in Metro. ='C

Sat outside CWP n had our mashed potatoes. And took some stupid pics. After eating, accompany Linda to Library.

Then, had 720pm movie (9) w bf at WM.


Beautiful ladybird.

Ladybird, me and my fav. radio bag. C=

"Walked up to Linda n asked for food."

Kidding lah.~

I am a big bully!!! Dont mess up w me =D

Hi~!!!

(sing) Lonely... she is so lonely~ she has nobody~~~

lalalala~ oooo~~~~

My sit and reach failed.

At WM arcade. I dont go there.

Tdy I realised smth. If it's urs, it's urs! If not, juz let it go...... So, I m not tt sad anymore. It's not mine. Nv will. I dont believe in fate anymore. Heaven is jz fooling me.

♥12:15 am

-ME

Created by Crazyprofile.com

Aries.
Single.


LOVES


KTV
Durians
Make up
Cut hair
Movie/TV
Kayaking
Shopping
Wrestling
Beach/Sentosa
Design hairstyles
Travelling/Exploring
Collecting Saga seeds



-LINKS
WHO ARE THEY ???


  • Adeline
  • Alvin Teo
  • Brenda
  • Chun Hao
  • Dear's Tattoo
  • Esther Tan
  • Fredric
  • HuiLing
  • Irene
  • Jane Lee
  • Jolene
  • Karen
  • Khim
  • Kumar
  • Linda
  • Michelle
  • CT Naq
  • Serene
  • Wei rong
  • Xiao Wei
  • MyPrincessPalace
  • MyClassyCloset
  • I-Heart-Make-Up
  • Make-Up Empire
  • Beauty In House
  • XiaXue
  • -ARCHIVES
    October 2005 July 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010

    -TAGBOARD




    -CREDITS

    designer| © HUITING 07
    brushes| 1 2
    tutorial| 1
    fonts| 1
    host| 1 2 3