Eyeshadow, make up
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Went facial after school. This time facial by another beautician. Cuz my beautician is busy. Her colleague is better. She really make my face clean. Steps of massaging face oso right. Was really tired, fell aslp in bus while trip back home.
Dun feel like slping when reached home. On computer watched YOUtube on make up tutorials. Nth to do so I practice on it. Rainbow eyeshadows. Didnt followed e youtube 1, I juz apply wadeva colours I wan. So I guessed is awful? Lol. But, I dont tink I'll go out with tis kind of makeup. It's too much. But for magazine n fashion show is alright with tis ridiculous make up. U can go out with those not too much rainbow colours.
Wad do u guys tink? Can leave me a comment or tag my board.
Each eye is in different colours. I prefer e one on e LEFT.
It looks like tis after opening ur eyes.
Colours on the RIGHT was changed.
