12pm class dismissed. I went home, saw lots of titbits outside WM. Bought some. I called Linda wanna mit, she said Ok, mit at CWP. Took 20mins down to Woodlands, when I reached there, she told me she cant meet me. =C Den I feel like 1 gong gong kia standing in e COLD STORAGE. Heart froze, dunno where to go. -.-
*Living for 21 yrs, I ve been so easy going tt ppl took advantage of me~! I ve been giving in every seconds, every hours, every days, every years!*
I was so bored. Was happy when Sue said wanna meet me. So I waited 5 hrs for her. But she didnt turn up. She called me to wait for her at basement. I replied back but no reply from her. I call her she didnt pick up. *sigh* Gt fool again? Went to find my ex colleagues n gave them titbit tt I bought. Btw when I online MSN juz nw, she told me her hp dropped on e floor, spoilt n could not contact me. And told me she reached b4 6pm. Can I believe her words? Since e day she lied, it's hard for me to trust wad she said to me.
And I saw e flower guy. Still so handsome as b4. He brightens my day. He took efforts to decorate e flowers, looks serious in his work. Wearing white shirt. *.*
Had no idea y I bought tt "my little pony" in kiddy palace. Mayb I slp walk w/o notice I bought it. But I enjoy tieing her pink hair. Looks at her, feel like we r connected. Really love horses, wish to owe a horse someday so I could ride on it.
*Note* If u know me well, u shd noe I hate ppl who breaks promises, put me areoplane. Waste my ezlink fare!
1) If u promised some1, make sure u do it.
2) If not, dont promised anyting so tt u wont hurt tt someone.
Well, nxt time if u wanna ask e person out, he/she might not wanna meet u again. Bcuz u once put him/her aeroplane. So chances of asking him/her out is very low !
Too bad. =9

I ordered Strawberry, she gave me durian.
Nvm, I take.. but e durian spoilt liao.
Not nice to eat.