Jurong Point
Monday, September 21, 2009
I saw my dad's arm had a big bluemark. I asked "Aiyo who pinched u? So ke lian." Den he said mom pinched him, after tt he recalled I was e one who pinched him a few weeks back, cuz he remembered e 1st bluemark is bigger than now. Now it's still big. Seriously I dont rmb I have pinched him.Ytd went Jurong Point w bf n had our "Dian Xiao Er" again. Love their foods, delicious! This time round I ordered roasted lamb. Bf ordered e same thing tt we ate last time. Crocodile soup n my fav roasted duck meat.B4 we stepped out of house to Jurong Point, my right eye was in pain. And it became so sore. And I did my make up already so I cant rub my eye. It was funny, e fan kept blowing at me, made me sneezed for several times n caused my tears flow. Tt's how I got my sore eye. There isnt any eyelashes dropped into my eye. Could not stand e pain anymore, I try to apply EYE MO and it helps! But still, eye damn red, have to put on sunglass.
Back home, we took alot of stupid pics in my house.
Last month I bought nail stamp but I could not stamp out the design. So I went back to e shop beside "The Bluez" n asked e assistant for help. But e lady dont want to serve. She asked her colleague to demostrate n said she dont like to do this kind of thing.
How could she said this in front of customers? If I were those demanding customers she sure die. But luckily am not. Since she dont show passion in her job den muz well quit it. If I could work in e job tt I m interested in, I will put in 100% of my passion and do it well.
My bf said she kept laughing n talking rubbish, made him v du lan. Is she trying to get our attention? I noe she very chio la. And I noe myself v ugly la but can dont look down on me ma~? haha! jk...
Her colleague cant stamp e design out so she asked her for help. Finally she stamped 1 design out, she was so happy n yelled it so loud and said she wanna play it again~! I said thank u to her f***ing face n left e shop.










