Project
Friday, September 18, 2009
Met Gloria at PS tdy for project discussion. After discussion, we went to Cotton On shop, bought 2 pairs of sunglasses. After I bought home, I realised 1 of it dun really suit my face. (cuz I took pic w it, hmm.. not realli nice on me or mayb not big enuff for me?) I simply love big sunglass. =D
After Gloria left, I went to Sasa n bought 2 box of false eyelashes (2 box = 12pairs = $9.80, worth buying) n a stick of eyeshadow. The eyebrow tweezers located at e cashier counter are cute but didnt buy.
Happened to c Li Ji Mei (actress) w her daughter. I love her "Aladdin" pants. Jolene told me she's v dao to ppl, now I ve seen it in my own eyes. I agreed. Haha.. But she's pretty. C=
3pm plus, Sue sms me to meet her at WM. Saw my pri 5 friend, Shakina. (oso Sue's fren in ITE NITEC) Haha after so long she still can rmb me n my name. But I 4got hers.
I got an explaination from Sue abt wad happened ytd. Well, she told me her hp dropped n spoilt, begged her friend to lend her hp to sms me,but her friend said tt her hp was bought by her bf, so cannot lend. Hmmmm.. If that's true den I tink her friend is v qian bian. Lend a while will die ar? Haha!
Linda's bday is tml. 19 09 2009. Happy birthday~
This is e sunglass tt I said dun suit me.
Side view okok la.
Front view like shit. haha.
Really cannot make it.

This is my fav. Suit my whole face.
Small sunglass dont suit my face.



Sue blows dry her socks.
And I help her keep track of ppl.

