STM
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
I ve serious short term memory. Hmm.. a few days back, I called up Linda, after tt I think I did put down e phone properly. I think only.. After tt I found e phone didnt put down properly. Err.. Is there a ghost? or is it me who didnt place e phone properly? I was alone at home tt time. But 7th month is really lucky for me. Ppl seems to return wrong change to me. During Jolene's bday, I took taxi home, e total taxi fare was $25.90. So I gave $26. E taxi driver returned me $1.10 instead of 10 cents. I was blur! I tot my calculation failed so I juz keep e change. Same like tt time I bought e watches. E lady returned $7.50 change to me, means I bought e 2 watches at $12.50. She tot I gave her $30 but actually I only gave her $20. I didnt intend to cheat her, at tt moment I was blurred. I think she is e one who cheat me. Until I reached home and checked my money........... I noticed I m e one who cheat her.Argh I hate maths. I nid to think very long to calculate.
Then juz nw, I cant remember I placed my cup in e kitchen. Den I tot got ghost hide my cup. Finally I recalled, I did placed it on the kitchen table. Haha.. cuz someone knocked on my door, I was panic.My memory is getting poorer.. Even what I dreamt, I 4got once I woke up. Such a waste.