Thailand? Hong Kong?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Ytd night sis says nxt yr my birthday she brings me go thailand or Hong Kong. Lol if she pays I go. Juz take it as e ticket is my bday present. I cant remember whether did she says she pays for my ticket or not. Cuz I call her to shut up, I wan to sleep. And I was oso wondering whether next yr would I be still alive? Need to wait till March 29, long way to go. No one knows wad would happened tml so EAT AS MUCH AS U CAN and PLAY AS MUCH AS U CAN~!!!Tis time new modules, study 3 days per week. Kinda slack. It's been a habit I always late for school. Ya.. normally I went out at 8.30am, reached MRT at 8.40am. This time round, I went out at 8.40am. Tdy no sch, I almost cant wake myself up. At 11am I woke up and went back to sleep again till 1pm plus. It's like can never wake up again. Meeting Linda at WM at 4pm later. OMG~ It's 3.10pm now. I havent prepare myself. Btw, my tis old computer is giving me problem again juz now. My sis is busy with work, no time to change a new desktop rite now.