03-10-2009
Outing with cousin, as I mentioned we were going to ve picnic rite? But No~! Jian Xuan put us areoplane again juz bcuz of a girl he likes. -.- And he is so good in lying, hmm.. when is my cousin bcoming like tis? I waited for his reply in msn for hours n hours. Cant tahan already so went to sleep. At 5.30am woke up by his sms. Nice rite? Saying he overslept. Lol tink I m a 3 yrs old kid. I juz act blur, knew he plays game till 6am den sleep de. Power rite? So Emilia and I went to City Hall. She commented on my hair looks cute but dont suit me. Lol.
We both very sianz. She was tired wanna go home. I was tired but dont feel like going home. Took pic oso no mood to take, mayb bcuz after cutting my hair short, all e pics are like kns. I changed my parting here and there. Currently right parting dont suit me, no parting looks silly, left parting looks nicer. My sis keeps call me bro instead of sister. Lol.
A call from my ex-colleague, Tiffany, asked me go down Causeway Point n ve movie w her after work. Celebrating her advance bday. Monday is her actual one. She left a cake for me. I went to buy ticket on "Surrogates" at 9.30pm. Quite nice.
