Tdy really happy
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
wan nee kwaam su jing jing. Bcuz I've juz received my Sawasdee Stn's gift. As I mentioned my previous previous previous post abt "If u have 1 hr left, wad would u do?" Send ur ans to Sawasdee Stn and u will get Chin's CD, only first 3 participants will get it. I am so lucky. C=I ve waited for a month, finally I received it. C= Had Chin's signature on it. It's really different from wad I'd bought from Golden Mile. This has lyric, his pictures, signature n not pirated. C= Few months back, received posters of B-O-Y and Oak Smith from them, I wanna stick onto my wall but afraid it would turned dusty n dirty. I hope Sawasdee Stn set more questions for us to answer so I could get more Thai Idol's signatures!!! HAHAHA! 1 DAY, really wish to get Golf-Mike, Four-Mod, Ice Saranyu, FFK, Kazimaze, Kanom Jean, No Logo's posters~!