Tiff's house
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Meet Linda at CWP tdy. Oh~CWP again. faint. Lol.
Tiff invites me to her house, so she fetched me at Admiralty MRT.
At her house, I watched youtube on thai shows. Have 16 episodes, watched until episode 4. I watched it bcuz "Bie The Star" my fav singer acts in there. Lol is a meaningful shows.
Few days I watched e show called "Ruk Jung" translate to english is called "memory". Acted by Film, my another fav thai singer. Watched it bcuz ve him. Until episode 9 bcuz it's a movie. I havent complete it. Cuz dont ve Eng subtitles. Though there is no subtitles but can know it is a comedy movie.
Taught Tiff's little son on his chinese homework. Played with them. Lol they use toy gun to attack me. Well I started it 1st, I use my camera n shout "Faster hide! I m gonna shoot both of u~!" My camera is my so called "gun". They hide n run bcuz they dont wan photo taking. Hmm.. how can I convince them to take pics? .........
After tt e elder one went in his room n took out his super big gun, inside have fake bullets. I m scare of e bullets. E little one took out his ruler as his sword. Lol.
Finally I ve came up an idea to convince them by asking them to pose with their weapons. Haha I had their pics at last. Lol.










THEIR POSE.