Dear bought a new lappy
Monday, November 09, 2009
Ytd night went to IMM with bf. Bought a laptop at Best Denki. Next time if wan buy laptop, better go Best Denki. Cuz warranty 5 yrs only paid $49.90 to $59.90, depends on the laptop. Where esle Harvey Norman abt $100++ for 5 yrs warranty.
Ytd midnight watched Sawasdee Station. This time alot of questions. Haha.. so excited cuz the prizes are my favourite thai singers. Golf-Mike and Ice Saranyu~ Actually I got their pirated albums, I just wan a original with their signatures on it. Lol.
The question the host set cracks my brain. Especially question that can win Golf-Mike's album. 1. How do we change people's beliefs? (Golf-Mike)
2. Why do you guys love thai artists? (Ice Saranyu)
3. Why would we do anyting even we dislike?
I dont really want the question 3 prize. I juz sent for fun. It's an album from other band. Didnt listen to it before. There is 5 questions, 1 is Chin's album where I got it last week. Another is Bird Thongcai's album. Bird Thongcai is very famous but I m not that interested. But I can win it and sell it to my bf or anyone at $1 million. Haha. Got signature leh. Who dont want?
3 pink roses


