10 DEC
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
I juz say I may probably going if Sheila is going. e word PROBABLY doesnt mean I will DEFINATELY go if Sheila is going. And when did I say I am definately free on 10 December? I dont even like to go to class gathering. I feel no soul studying/hanging out with them. He sms me like as if scolding me saying I am free on that day, I didnt say that.. Nxt time I should record e conversation between you and me. Now I know y lecturer is angry.. Even I go to e BBQ at Sentosa, I feel so alone. So I ve planned to ask my ex friends to come along. Jolene, hope u can come, yvonne is going. Xiao Yun not yet reply. Jonathan see 1st. Samantha is going. I wonder can I ask so many frenz go to my class gathering? They dont nid to pay for BBQ, but I need to. Very good rite? At 1st I tot BBQ at Paris Ris Costa Sands. But it was at Sentosa. *SIGH*