13, 14 dec
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
13 Dec 09Went grandma's house, play poker cards with my cousin, Yi Zhe. He is still a very shy boy. Sis and I left Granny's hse at 8pm plus and went to Queensway shopping centre. 14 Dec 09 (yesterday)Went to IMM GIANT w bf, he bought me a bicycle, I forced him to buy. I ve waited for a bicycle for yrs! But too bad I dun really noe how to control e bicycle. Maybe is bcuz I nv fell down or injured myself when I started learning bicycle at e age 16. I can ride but everytime ppl walk past I will get distracted. E bicycle too small le, e aunty asks me to buy e bigger 1 but I insist that. Grey in colour and it's simple. Is a size of the taxi back seat that carry 3 persons to sit. I gave my bf bring home adjust the handle and everytings b4 return back to me. I dont like having e sticker on my bicycle so I'll definately tear everythings out.I saw lion slippers selling at the booth which was e same dream I had few days ago. But I ve 4gotten who is that guy in my dream whom I passed him e lion slippers for his christmas present already.