BBQ
Friday, December 11, 2009
Ytd BBQ was so boring. I dont feel welcome. They cook and eat their own. Though is my class gathering, but I didnt gathered with my classmates, instead I gathered with Jolene, her bf and my bf. Juz received their sms saying that they are gonna organise another BBQ b4 we guaduate and insist everyone have to turn up. WTF?!?! Sibei sianz..
Most of my classmates mahjong kings and queens. I am e only Poker queen. After BBQ, we left. And thanks to Jolene, her bf n my bf for playing Poker cards with me. I hope that nxt time BBQ is at East Coast and not Sentosa again. Cuz no bicycle!!! Btw we reached at 8pm plus, so dark and there's no dudes n babes. haha.
I felt tt I am so C.M.I, dunno how to BBQ, dunno how to cook n serve ppl, instead my frenz serve me. I can b socialable, but I dun wan. I change my own fate. I make ppl hate me. I ve trained myself to bcome an emotionless human beings, living without sorrows.










