Mini Cooper bag
Friday, December 11, 2009
I was daydreaming abt whether Singapore selling Mini cooper bag or not in a few days ago. I wish that Singapore has sell it. Den my dream came true. I saw it at Bugis Street tdy!!! So happy. I went Bugis with Ina to help her find boots. And I find tt boots are style n suit her. When she is trying her boots I saw e shop opposite selling Mini cooper bags! Every designs only has one~!!! E sales assistant says e smaller bag suits me, whereas e biggest 1 is for guys to carry. But den I still trust my taste. I ve choosen the biggest one. Not bcuz I like everytings big den I bought a big bag. I juz tink e mini cooper is attractive den e others. And its background is bookshelves with books. But is so expensive! =C $90 plus but discount 30% so $63 plus. I bought it bcuz of mini cooper, since heaven grants my wish, I should not let heaven down. So I bought it even I m gg bankrupt~!!!!! HAHAHA!
Went home after tt, Tom and Jerry is at westmall~!!! So adorable~!! C= I love Tom the cat, I dun like Jerry the mouse. =P
Meet up with mom for dinner at Koufu. F***g tired.



