Orchard
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Ytd met Linda at Orchard. Sorry was late again. Linda says she wanna go somerset interview. So we walk there~ But I lost my way and dunno y came to far east plaza. I noe how to walk from far east plaza to somerset but dunno how to walk from orchard to somerset. Walk wrong direction in e 1st place le. I saw a necklace at $5.80 at Far East basement, wanna buy but I ve to save $$$. Mini cooper bag costs me lot le. *Sigh* Some one approach me to write something onto e ball. Really dunno wad to write, copy e person wrote Happy 2010. We reached somerset, Linda went interview whereas me went up Robinsons see ppl and things. Opposite Centrepoint is OrchardCentral, beside OrchardCentral there's a shopping mall too. After interview went to OrchardCentral, there is choir. They sang well. We dunno there is so many levels~!!! until we keep going up n up n up~! Haha took e lift so shiok man.. Speed down very fast, ma chiam e lift out of order. Reached the ground floor saw ppl dancing. We left OrchardCentral and went to e shopping mall bside it and had our dinner there. I still prefer going OrchardCentral. Big and nice.
Linda went home by MRT, I went home by bus. Journey to home, I fell aslp and OMG I snore! Head bangs right and bang left. Dunno got hit e person sitting bside me or not. And wonder did I sleep talking. Sometimes I even sleep sms-ing. Since the night is still young, I sleep my journey to Jurong Point. Walk alone, Shop alone. Miserable.

















