headache
Monday, May 31, 2010

Woke up in the morning, having a worst headache ever. I forced myself to sch no matter what. Was late but at least I still came for my attendance. Hands are so cold, I told myself not to faint in class. Lesson released, headed back to WM and meet Huiting for lunch. No appetite, she forced me to eat, I feel nauseous again after some dim sum. After lunch, went to buy nail polish. Den to my house, as usual she plays with my Mushroom and watch youtube together. I help her polish her nails with my new nail polish, green and pink.. "Monster"!!! Cook her maggie mee den she went home at 7pm. Dont know what will her parents say when they saw her nails colour. Lol.. Alone at home, dont know where my parents go.......... still having headache, huiting gave me 2 panadol pills, hope it stop my headache. I'm sick of medicine.
Looking at my sunflower at kitchen is going to die soon. Looking at its stem is rotten. I am so sad. E sunflower which I gave it to Polar is still alive n healthy. But the sunflower for myself is dying soon. I talk to my sunflower, telling it that I'm gg to cut off its unwanted stem and dont be afraid.
Plant is oso a living thing, it must b painful after I cut off its stem. I just feel it that way, when I cut it off, my heart feels pain. I say sorry and hope it forgives me. I will put it outside my hse tml morning onwards and let it have plenty of sunlight. =D Hope it back to life soon. =D =D =D