6june9june
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
9 June 2010
I thought this month is May.. Still thinking hard is May or June.. Gwen's bday is on 24th June.. Celebrate with her on 13th June. Linda is moody, so companied her after my school to Sentosa Siloso Beach to release her unhappiness. Cheer up, ok? U will get ur pay soon. Hope I get mine soon too.. I left 70 cents how m I gg to survive? I realised after my mom went Beijing I dont know how to take care of myself.
Siloso Beach is much more nicer den Palawan Beach bcuz there is kayak!!! Wish to kayak one day.. =D
I cant take my eyes off #01-195. E shoes!!! So attractive..
6 June 2010
Again... Emilia forgot to bring Sims 3 for me again.. I want to play it badly.. T.T
No Sims 3 play meetoto. Sing sing sing.. everyday sing sing sing... until lost voice..